Saturday, January 2, 2010

Miso/Soy Marinated Tilapia w/ Asian Inspire Asparagus and Rice.

No picture this time. But I tried this recipe last night. It was really good. I changed the Honey to Miso and doubled everything since we had guests over that I was cooking for as well. It came out really great and flavorful. I think because I let it marinade for longer than 20 minutes like they say. I was on three hours or so before I started cooking it.

So you have

4 Tilapia Filets
6 T Miso Paste
6 T Soy Sauce
6 T Balsamic Vinegar
2 Clove Garlic minced


Directions

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix last four ingredients in a shallow dish. Add fish filets, and let marinade in fridge for at least 20 min (I marinaded mine for 3 hours). Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.

I paired it with an Asian Inspired Asparagus. Of course I changed the recipe.

I added a lot more soy sauce than the recipe asked for and added rice to put under the whole thing that the end. It was a really good dinner over all and I think I will try it again.

No cooking tonight going to have a date night with the hubby. For the future I think I'm going to make Mushu Gai-Pan. It's not Japanese but it sounds really good and Pancit when I finally get a chance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment