Thursday, December 17, 2009

Starbucks Power Breakfast.




The Holidays are coming in full force, which means more cooking and less time wasting time online!

Ideally, the amount in the picture could be shared between two people. I originally got this from Starbucks. If I can make it early enough, Starbucks sells these little power breakfast meals that consist of a hard boiled egg, a bagel with peanut butter spread, cheddar cheese and sliced apples. I took it one step further and make the meal a little bit bigger. Just because there are those days I don't have time to go to Starbucks or I'd rather not spend $4 on a tiny little meal when I could make this at home for myself.

So, I boiled a couple of eggs for about 10 minutes. Then I took four pieces of cheese and spread them on my plate. Cut up a whole small apple. Got a plain bagel and spread peanut butter on it. It's really simple and it could be a much better purchase than going and hoping to find it at Starbucks.

It can also be used as party food, minus the bagel or cutting up the bagel into much smaller pieces according to how many guest you may have.

Nice way to spice of your breakfast without having just eggs and bacon or tofu in my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment